What are the Express Entry Canada requirements?
The Express Entry to Canada is one of the most used channels. Launched in 2015, the program is used to allot visas to skilled individuals of foreign nationality who wish to permanently migrate to Canada. Even though this is the most prominent migration medium, very few candidates get shortlisted for Canadian visa. In order to get selected an individual must fulfil certain Express Entry Canada Requirements. Every candidate needs to :
· Obtain at least 67 marks in his profile evaluation.
· Be proficient in English and/or French Language, since both are official languages of Canada.
· Get Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) report. This is done to match an individuals’s degrees with the Canadian education system.
· Select an occupation from the list of National Occupation Classification (NOC).
· Have minimum 1 year of experience in the selected profession in the last 10 years of his work history.
· Be an individual of good character. As a proof police verification certificate must be submitted along with other documents.
Express Entry Canada is the best way of obtaining permanent residency visa. The applications are to be submitted with Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC). An applicant can either submit his form online or through us. At Visas Assured, we provide high quality immigration services to our clients and ensure their application forms are submitted without any errors. We provide dedicated services and constantly keep a track of their applications. We thoroughly understand the application procedure and have also sent numerous people abroad. Get in touch with us to get hassle free visa through Express Entry System.